- Be light in the world. Writers can do this well, even as introverts.
- Brilliant writing requires Truth and Skill.
- Everyone is a lamp. Some lamps have gotten dirty. But when a lamp gets cleaned up, and a fire lit within, the light is filtered through the glass, and can be beautiful (Tell a short story?)
- We are all different colors of light. When we combine our light, we become a brilliant, powerful white!
- I can’t do this alone. Wanna join me?
Attach Brilliant Writer Manifesto—whatever you write, do it well and do it with the intention to spread light.
End with quote–Matthew 5: “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden”